Hi there. I just got my Storm 9530 this week and have been learning it. I am having an issue with the Voice dialing which I find to be a really great option when driving.

However, it is now telling me that the "Device Memory is full", and to delete files in device memory.
    It is really important for me to learn EVERYTHING I can because your talking to a 56 year old with my retired disability man that is electronic illiterate.

Any help with be very appreciated...thank you.
    [email protected]
    08-05-09 08:53 PM
    I guess first, try what fixes 99% of issues and remove the battery, put back in. If that doesn't work you would want to go through and delete old emails, documents, anything saved to the memory on the phone (different than media stored on the media card). Finally I would remive your email as a link unless you are looking to help out a Nigerian prince. Just change the @ symbol to 'at'

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:20 PM
    I just got it and have only had it since Monday. How can it be that there isn't enough space?
    08-05-09 11:48 PM
    You might be on one of the earlier versions of the OS which had a memory leak reducing memory over time.

In that case the only more permanent solution is to upgrade the phone's OS. Upgrading the OS can seem like a major task but following the instructions on the forum (http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os) is really simple.
    08-06-09 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD