The voice dialing on the 9530 works for a while (like a day )and then seems to quit. It asks for a command and then just stays in a listening mode. If I do a battery pull, it starts working fine for both the handset and bluetooth. Anyone have a fix?
    01-22-09 08:34 PM
    I have the same issue. Exactly the same. I also tried to use the voice dialing function without my bluetooth, via speakerphone and it still didn't work.
    01-25-09 05:02 AM
    Battery pull seems to fix voice dialing lock up. At least now I know its a Blackberry Storm problem and not a bluetooth device problem.
    01-25-09 05:25 AM
    I still have this issue on .109...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 05:19 AM
    My phone is sporatically doing the same. When the phone locks on the voice dialing screen, I initiate to make a redial call using my bluetooth head This always gets the phone out of the white screen lock up and I quickly cancel the redialed call. I hope they solve this quickly. I am running .75 Whats strange is that this only started happening in the last 2 weeks and it ran fine for months prior. I changed nothing else.
    02-27-09 06:07 AM
    Try Vlingo. I didn't have the problem your describing, but Vlingo hasn't let me down. Very cool app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD