I did a forum search and did not see this addressed:
    Whenever I plug any type of 3.5mm connector into the audio jack the Voice Dialing application automatically comes on the screen and says "Say a Command". Anyone else notice this? Is there a way to disable this or is this a software/hardware issue? I am running .75 OS and I tried a battery pull but that didn't work.
    Thanks for any help.
    01-30-09 10:05 AM
    Evidently I AM the only person who has this issue - I guess I'll have to take my Storm back to Verizon for an exchange.
    01-31-09 06:41 AM
    I'm having the same problem now as well.

Another issue I am having is no sound when using the phone. I noticed that, when making a call, there is a little headphone icon in the top left of the screen and I can't change to speaker phone either.

Trying to figure this out now.
    02-07-09 08:26 PM
    Well not that I'm glad you're having this issue, but at least I'm not the only one. It is intermittent for me - right now it's working fine. Let me ask you this jb0352 : do you use bluetooth at all?
    02-07-09 08:35 PM
    I had a same voice dialing problem. I went through battery pull. Then it solved the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 08:52 PM
    Well not that I'm glad you're having this issue, but at least I'm not the only one. It is intermittent for me - right now it's working fine. Let me ask you this jb0352 : do you use bluetooth at all?
    I don't, sorry.
    02-08-09 05:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD