Does anyone know where I can get an unlock code for a Vodafone UK Storm? I was offered one on upgrade but as I spend a lot of time outside the UK it would be good to be able to put other sims in it...
    04-03-09 12:29 AM
    Might it be best to buy one that is already unlocked? just a suggestion
    04-03-09 12:32 AM
    That was my initial decision but then I found out I can get one free on upgrade... So, any help?
    04-03-09 05:17 AM
    I know where you can get the codes..........SEARCH the forums..the information is there, just look for it..
    04-03-09 05:49 AM
    I have done but not really getting anywhere regarding Vodafone UK unlock codes... Most say to call some number for Verizon to unlock... Hence why I thought I could ask for some help from someone in the UK who has done this, rather than a 'just search the forums'...
    04-03-09 06:06 AM
    There are plenty of posts regarding companies that will do it for a fee..SEARCH harder...the info is there
    04-03-09 06:55 AM
    I have done but not really getting anywhere regarding Vodafone UK unlock codes... Most say to call some number for Verizon to unlock... Hence why I thought I could ask for some help from someone in the UK who has done this, rather than a 'just search the forums'...

Mate, its so easy to find this info, really.

I unlocked my Vodafone UK Storm using UniquePhones -they were by far the least expensive and the first code they sent worked 100%

Also, there is a video on YouTube showing exactly how to enter the unlock code once you get it. Hope this helps
    04-03-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD