hey all,

i need some help with thethering my phone under windows 7

I had it working for about half an hour and then the next day it wouldnt work at all.

Could someone run through step by step how to thether your phone over bluetooth to your netbook and the correct settings with where to enter them.

Thanks
    01-01-10 07:15 AM
    what is the version of the program that vodafone uses to connect are you running?
    it may be that the version that you are running is not compatable with win7........ I would check vodafone download site to make sure that you are running the correct v of program...... and do you have the desktop manager installed? the dtm program has the drivers in it........ are you getting an error code of any kind?
    01-01-10 07:20 AM
    Im not using a tethering program, just the settings that vodafone provide and a standard dial up connection box

It normally gives me the error message of error 777 or error 672 (cant remeber if it is 672 or not. its close to it though)

Ive also tried using the ip modem in the blackberry desktop software to no avail. This is getting annoying now,

Could someone point me to the vodafone software i need please
    01-01-10 11:02 AM
    it appears after extensive testing (last min test) that it works at a different house. Just not the house i was at when i was testing it the second time.

SO it works everywhere but the place i was doing the majority of the tests!!!
    01-01-10 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD