Have just got off the phone to Voda, they anticipate new firmware for us on Monday or tuesday of next week. apparently they were going to release it this monday but have delayed it due to bugs they wanted to rectify first.

So it looks as tho we will be stuck with .65 here in the UK until next week
    12-03-08 11:16 AM
    .....some might say they are delaying it so they can add their own slowing down software to it....not me though, no no
    12-03-08 11:23 AM
    Thats what Vodafone said to me too.

Monday 8th December and have to go to the vodafone.com/blackberry site to get it...but they dont have a /blackberry site!!

I doubt they will do it OTA as we dont have that option in our advanced options screen

Still....about time we get the update officially...and if they do pre-load the V Live! stuff...i know exactly where thats going...in the bin! ;D

EDIT: BlackBerry - Engage an even more powerful BlackBerry Storm - ill be going here on the 8th (IE7)
    Last edited by mickyb23uk; 12-03-08 at 01:14 PM.
    12-03-08 01:05 PM
    We do have that option in our advanced options screen, it suddenly appeared yesterday...(I'm @Vodafone Holland, maybe that's the difference)
    12-03-08 01:15 PM
    I had the wireless upgrade option on mine from day one too, however from what I hear the wireless upgrades will not happen for a while

Until then desktop manager will tell you if there is an update or you can look here https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...05D7C424EBAE5F
    12-03-08 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD