Review:
    11-06-08 10:09 AM
    "Someone take this thing away...I am addicted to the click..."

Jason Bradbury

ROFLMAO Good stuff right there.....
    11-06-08 10:16 AM
    Nov. 14 for the guys over the pond.
    Review:
    Not the most probing review that one! At least it sounds like the final production units are very solid and well finished
    11-06-08 10:17 AM
    Why didnt they advertise the Bold like this? I've had the Bold since September and its only now that people are hearing about it. But the Storm has been advertised for weeks now and so everyone will want one and it will get really common. Like Nokia's!
    11-06-08 12:14 PM
    Will check out the video later from my PC, but Jason is a massive Apple Iphone fan boy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 02:11 PM
    He Likes the Storm

Don't think they advertised the Bold like they have the Storm as although it was a new device Bold is not as different from other BB's really. The Storm is a whole ball game, I've seen huge billboards for weeks now & its obviously being aimed at the consumer market more than ever, all these videos & demos always show the media player, browser etc...not alot show the e-mail to much extent that BB is known for.

This is Voda's answer to O2's iPhone so they're going to advertise & push for airtime & send devices to techno mags / shows as much as possible.
    11-06-08 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD