Hi - has anyone managed to remote unlock a Vodafone UK 9500? If so, which website did you use?

A work colleague in the uk got a vodafone uk storm on upgrade but didnt want it so gave it to me. I am on vodafone germany so I had assumed (stupidly) that the Voda UK Storm would work ok for me.

I have called Voda UK customer services 3 or 4 times and they are all saying the same thing "Sorry Sir, the Storm is exclusive to Vodafone customers, and as such we cannot provide you the unlock code"

I try to explain very politely that I am a Vodafone customer, albeit, one based in Germany....they wont budge.

So I now need to find a remote unlock solution. Any recemmedations are welcome and much appreciated.
    12-22-08 12:06 PM
    Contact HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    they are a good company and can unlock the 9500 for you.
    12-22-08 12:08 PM
    Horizon Wireless are definately the best place to go to get your BB unlocked...great customer service and they even have a special discount on at the moment.

Blackberry : HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �

Dont risk using ebay for unlocking your BB - go straight to these guys..
    Last edited by nmonger; 12-28-08 at 08:27 AM.
    12-22-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD