I have received a further email from Vodafone in the past 20 minutes which gives a clearer indication of when the Storm will be despatched. Thought it might be of interest...

Direct Link to message:
    Vodafone | BlackBerry Storm

Your order delivery

BlackBerry� Storm� - Get incredible power in your hands! Pre-order yours today.

Dear customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering your BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone. We wanted to keep you up to date on the progress.

There's been a huge demand for the new BlackBerry Storm smartphone. We're receiving stock into our warehouses next week and as you've pre-ordered, your order has been prioritised to be among the first to receive delivery. We'll begin dispatching from our warehouse on Friday 14 November.

We'll be back in touch shortly to confirm that your order has been dispatched.

BlackBerry�, RIM�, Research In Motion�, SureType� and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. Used under license from Research In Motion Limited.

If for any reason you want to come off our mailing list click unsubscribe

Copyright � 2008 Vodafone group | Visit Vodafone.co.uk | Privacy policy and use of Cookies | Terms & conditions

Vodafone Limited. Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
    Registered in England No 1471587
    11-07-08 11:10 AM
    Yep, got that one!

Hope they send them a little bit early, a lot of the couriers and Royal Mail aren't that good at Saturday delivery.
    11-07-08 11:14 AM
    I hope so too. From the call I had yesterday it sounds like they will be looking to send out the early pre-orders during the week so that they are in our possession by the end of the week. I think at best we may have the Storm by the 14th though!
    11-07-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD