I just got my Storm yesterday, and I nolticed that there's no Visual Voice Mail. Does the Storm not support it?

I'm an AT&T customer, and I was under the impression that VZW had been using it for a while, although I could be wrong.
    09-11-09 03:52 PM
    I just got my Storm yesterday, and I nolticed that there's no Visual Voice Mail. Does the Storm not support it?

I'm an AT&T customer, and I was under the impression that VZW had been using it for a while, although I could be wrong.
    I don't believe you can use VVW for the (Verizon) Storm unless you are on Verizon's network...
    09-11-09 05:07 PM
    Use youmail. Its just as good and free. Setup an account at youmail.com and get the app from appworld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:23 PM
    Thanks guys, I'll look into it.
    09-11-09 07:21 PM
    Use youmail. Its just as good and free. Setup an account at youmail.com and get the app from appworld.

Youmail is pretty good, and free (a big plus). But personally I think VzW's VVM is better and worth the price, but of course it is not easily obtained on a AT&T network

09-11-09 08:58 PM
    ok now how do I go back to verizon's normal voicemail once I have messed that all up?
    09-12-09 12:34 AM
    ok now how do I go back to verizon's normal voicemail once I have messed that all up?
    there is instructions on the youmail site
    09-12-09 01:06 AM
    I tried Youmail for a while. Total disappointment! Not only does it bombard you with text/email alerts (yes, I know you can turn them off), but you still have to call or log in to get your messages. That kind of defeats the point. The AT&T VVM just sent them right to your phone as audio files.

Oh well, gave it a shot and didn't care for it. It happens.
    09-15-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD