I am getting this every time I launch Visual Voicemail. "Blackberry storm prompt Visual Voice Mail Listener requires certain permissions. Please select the visual voicemail icon and follow the prompts" After clicking ok nothing happens. I have check the permissions for the app. They are all set to allow. Anyone else had and solved this problem?

Thx
    03-23-09 09:27 PM
    I am getting this every time I launch Visual Voicemail. "Blackberry storm prompt Visual Voice Mail Listener requires certain permissions. Please select the visual voicemail icon and follow the prompts" After clicking ok nothing happens. I have check the permissions for the app. They are all set to allow. Anyone else had and solved this problem?

Thx
    Had A Similar Problem. I Was Told To Delete The App Off The Phone Then Reinstall It. Worked Great For Me.
    03-23-09 09:35 PM
    I did try that with no luck. I actually also wiped the device and reinstalled same thing.
    03-23-09 09:41 PM
    I did try that with no luck. I actually also wiped the device and reinstalled same thing.
    IF IT IS UR FIRST TIME USING THIS APP SOMETIMES VERIZON MESSES WITH YOU AND THEY HAVE TO UPGRADE THERE SYSTEM. SO YOU GONNA HAVE TO CALL IN.
    03-23-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD