Is there a better app than Visual Arts... I have mine set to change every minute, and it doesn't seem like it does.. I have over 50 pics, and I always see the same picture...Sometime it changes but thats very random, and besides I don't know how to really work this....what is this picture frame mode or whatever? I'm kind of annoyed because I payed for this app, but I'm interested in getting what works best for my phone as well...

Any ideas, anyone?
    06-26-09 11:28 AM
    i have that app too, but i am also looking for something else because it seems that it's freezing my phone up . Is yours doing that?
    06-26-09 11:34 AM
    i have that app too, but i am also looking for something else because it seems that it's freezing my phone up . Is yours doing that?
    Yes it is...I like the app and what it does, but not the fact that its making my phone go crazy... This could be why my phone is slow too... my random ringtone app doesn't do this though..
    06-26-09 11:36 AM
    There is a couple. They are called wallpaper shuffle and wallpaper changer. Just search for them in the app store. I can't provide links since I'm on my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD