Tried to find the answer but could not.

Will the Storm play a video full screen (edge to edge) if the video is something like 320x240 or 368x208 and not 480xYY

I would like to create 1 "standard" DVD to XY format so that the one copy I make for the family to take with them plays on all of our devices. (Wifes BB Curve, son's PSP and other son's Sansa.

THX, JNT.
    03-30-09 10:22 AM
    Anyone have an answer or played back a small video?
    04-13-09 11:17 AM
    It would be stupid to make a video for the smallest screen resolution and force everyone else to view the crappier resolution.

Do it in reverse of that. Convert for the highest resolution screen of all your devices. The Curve should still play it and at the same time, the PSP/Storm users won't suffer from crappy video.
    04-13-09 11:35 AM
    In the movies section on these boards.. A member has graciously put in the time and effort to upload a few vids. He has a curve but the movies haven't been minimized from what I can tell after uploading it to my storm. So from that... It just might work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 11:49 AM
    yeah it works, I have alot of videos that were orignally converted for my curve (320x240) that I know have on my storm. they look great however and everyone is IMPRESSED when I show them however I have seen videos in 480x360 and no doubt res is better. So answer is yes it will play lower res movies but just like on a PC lower res on bigger screen = lower quality
    04-13-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD