So I have transformers on DVD.

I copied it to my PC using DVD Decryptor and Auto GK.

I looke around the forums and found an article that had instructions on how to use SUPER to get videos on my Storm.

I followed every instruction to the T.

However when SUPER finishes converting a video it reports an "Error". I then go to the folder where the newly converted film is supposed to be and it's there.

The film plays and it is a .avi file. But the sound is not in sync with the film so when ever somebody gets punched you hear 6 seconds before you actually see it.

HELP PLEASE ! I have wasted my entire day on this. These damn films take LONG to process and then when you get nowhere it just feels even worse.
    12-08-08 02:01 AM
    old POS computer that cant keep up?
    12-08-08 02:04 AM
    hmm, that sucks. I think i used wondershare for my 2 seasons of Extras and it worked perfectly.
    Download the trial version and convert for iPhone... its the same settings as the Storm. Thats what I did, and it worked.
    12-08-08 02:05 AM
    This happens often when you use free/crappy software... I'd tell you how I've done it but everything I use is all linux software and probably won't help.
    12-08-08 02:05 AM
    My PC has AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ 2.21 GHz and 3 gigs of RAM

Is it too slow for this?
    12-08-08 02:08 AM
    I looked for Wondershare @ Download.com but so much stuff popped up. I can't tell which one is the one you are reffering to.
    12-08-08 02:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD