I keep hearing the same thing from my friends who are all Iphone people.

"wow, that really isn't bad at all"

seems the internet has everyones panties in a bunch

anywho.

me playing around with the menu, camera, photos, and web browser.
    cam in one hand, phone in the other, crappy quality... you'll get over it.
    12-30-08 11:10 PM
    Moved. PLEASE post new threads in the correct sub-forum. Thanks.
    12-30-08 11:12 PM
    didn't really think of this as being an os bata but that it is. thanks for moving.
    12-30-08 11:14 PM
    Yes, this forum is for OS and Beta OS discussion. Your whole topic is centered around the .85 beta. Also, please don't post off-topic just to raise your post count.
    12-30-08 11:29 PM
    Yes, this forum is for OS and Beta OS discussion. Your whole topic is centered around the .85 beta. Also, please don't post off-topic just to raise your post count.
    I only did that since I was at post #9 and didn't want people to have to copy/paste the link.

Did it for the sake of the viewers. if I needed more then a single post I wouldn't have done it.
    12-30-08 11:38 PM
    When you flip between landscape and portrait at the beginning of the video, it seems a lot quicker and smoother than mine. Any ideas what would cause mine to be slower?

What is the size of the image of your background?
    How much free memory do you have?

Thx!
    12-31-08 01:27 AM
    Thank you jeffie7.
    Have been hesitant to try leaked OS on mine, my luck I'd have an expensive paperweight. But dang, your screen flies between Portrait and Lscape compared to mine on official .75, and your home screen buttons are far more responsive. Makes it tempting!
    Last edited by periwinklemoon; 12-31-08 at 04:35 PM.
    12-31-08 09:50 AM
    Thank you jeffie7.
    Have been hesitant to try leaked OS on mine, my luck I'd have an expensive paperweight. But dang, you screen flies between Portrait and Lscape compared to mine on official .75, and your home screen buttons are far more responsive. Makes it tempting!
    It's very fast.

two issues.

1. when flipping through pictures using the slide feature, I've noticed that after 5-6 or so pictures it will hang for awhile, I'm guessing this is due to loading pictures so it might be normal.

2. Last night after making that video I removed a few unused apps, VZ Nav, Opera, and another random one I never use. After doing that I restarted the phone and it locked up on the loading screen.... did a battery pull and once again it locked up, did it again then the phone loaded just fine, however if I go to shut it down it sometimes hangs, and 3 out of 4 times it seems to lock up on loading...........

So. tonight I plan on wiping the OS and reinstalling .85 then leaving everything be.

It worked perfectly before removing those apps, maybe a flaw with the bata, not sure.

jaybird0613
    Not sure, should be at least 1mb, as far as the pixel size, also not sure, should be around 1200x800 or so.
    12-31-08 04:30 PM
    idk im kinda freaked to install a beta, i have a company phone and during the install process it was kinda eluding that i might have to reactivate my wireless service? well since im not the account holder i have no facility to do so... if anyone could clear me up on this issue i would really appreciate it

it does look awesome tho, .75 really really blows they def just shoved this thing out into the world with barely any testing just to grab christmas sales..
    12-31-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD