Hi there. Maybe someone smarter than me can tell me... when im watching a movie in the video section how do i stop a notification for bbm or what ever from stopping my video... also where would i stop the voicemail notification from comming in my sms as i have a little symbol on my screen to tell i have a voice mail.... thanks in advance
    06-29-09 12:00 AM
    It only stops your video when it makes the alert sound correct? What I do is whenever I watch a video or use the media player or whatever, I just set the phone volume on all alerts off, that way when your bb gets an IM, SMS, Email, whatever, it won't make the noise and therefore your bb won't stop the media you're currently watching. I don't know if there's a better way but that's how I avoid it...

About the voicemail issue, it's not supposed to appear in your SMS inbox, but rather in your regular messages(email, missed calls, IMs). It's two completely different folders, so keep an eye out and make sure it is in your messages box.
    06-29-09 12:12 AM
    I'm having the same issue w/the voicemail and getting a notification in my sms. How do you stop it from notifying you in the sms?
    06-29-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD