What video formats does the Storm support? i want to load some movies on my SD card so that i have something to watch on the plane ride to Iraq.
    Last edited by deatshoo; 10-27-09 at 12:39 PM.
    10-27-09 12:36 PM
    .mp4 I know.
    10-27-09 12:55 PM
    i know it supports that but does it support .avi, .wmv, and others? is there a codec pack that can be loaded onto the storm?
    10-27-09 12:56 PM
    You'll want to go to the storm help forum and look for the video conversion thread . I'd link you but I'm mobile. Its not just a simple drag and drop in most cases but its not terribly difficult either.

Good luck overseas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 12:59 PM
    You'll want to go to the storm help forum and look for the video conversion thread . I'd link you but I'm mobile. Its not just a simple drag and drop in most cases but its not terribly difficult either.

Good luck overseas!

thanks i will check there.
    10-27-09 01:00 PM
    It supports all those, however, they'll have to be converted into something playable on the storm... Aspect ratio, resolution, etc. all depending on where the vid came from. Like I said, consult the help forum

10-27-09 01:02 PM
    i see. well if it has to be converted i will use Roxio 10 video converter. that is what i used for my walkman and the vid quality is quite good. thanks for the info. I will keep my head down when i get down range.
    10-27-09 01:05 PM
    ok well my Roxio was being stupid, so i just copied several .avi's over and most of them work. the only ones that had issues were was that were created by Xvid. MPEG4 works great with out converstion. so now i have 3 movies on my blackberry and plan on putting atleast one more on there.
    10-28-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD