I've searched the forums and I couldn't find a poster with the exact issue I'm having. So please don't attack when this already has been covered .

When I set my phone to the factory vibrate profile, all the notifications seem to vibrate except when I get a phone call. It's just silent. Good thing I have my phone right in front of me on my desk most of the time so I can see when someone is calling. But this is really annoying. Is this a bug/defect or a setting I need to fix? Because I understand that you cannot edit the profiles that are already on the phone. I don't even have my contacts set for custom rings.

But when I make a custom profile for vibrate all, it seems to work when I get a phone call. I don't want to make a custom profile for it though since I already have a profile for Office - then I wouldn't be able to tell the difference since they'll both have the same gray profile icon and I don't want to have to check every time which setting I'm on. Ugh. I'm on 0.76 btw.
    12-10-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD