Hi, sorry for noob question... i've had my storm for a few months now. Still learning the curves and stuff but theres 1 question I really need help on my vibration with my ring. some reason all my vibs come before my ringtone and I want it together like regular cell phones... can anyone help me plz. thank you
    05-01-09 07:01 PM
    I could be wrong but i think you need a 3rd part app for that. I use buzzberry which also lets you customise lLED colors.
    05-01-09 07:03 PM
    Hi, sorry for noob question... i've had my storm for a few months now. Still learning the curves and stuff but theres 1 question I really need help on my vibration with my ring. some reason all my vibs come before my ringtone and I want it together like regular cell phones... can anyone help me plz. thank you
    The only way to get that is by a third party app. There are several available, one is called berrybuzz I believe. Just check the apps thread here
    05-01-09 07:04 PM
    Yeah, it wont do it without a 3rd party ap. I think VibeandRing is a program that allows it to do this. Its free also.
    05-01-09 07:04 PM
    ah... didnt know that. Thanks guys
    05-01-09 07:05 PM
    You have to download an app called Vib and Ring to have them go off at the same time otherwise Blackberries have them go off one after the other. Not very well thought through in my opinion.
    05-01-09 07:06 PM
    Buzzme is a free app that does it. You can dl it OTA off the BB app world. At least it WAS free when I got it a while back.
    05-01-09 09:05 PM
    It's still free. I love buzzme except if I have my profile on silent because it still vibrates if someone is calling.
    05-01-09 11:42 PM
    my best suggestion is BUZZME ! tiny and free
    05-02-09 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD