is there a method of installing these things without getting air bubbles?
    02-03-09 07:09 PM
    do it at an angle.... use a credit card... practice....
    02-03-09 07:11 PM
    steady hands. another trick i used was business cards. i placed one on each angel corner, so you need two. once you lay it down starting from the edge on landscape view it should be smooth sailing. but keep in mind that you may have to cut the business cards to fit properly.
    02-03-09 07:14 PM
    practice my ****...you gotta buy more to get it right? buy a seidio and have no issues the first time. you need 4 hands to put on a verizon sold protector. bastards wouldnt even give me my money back for them either
    02-03-09 07:16 PM
    I do it for tons of customers and myself, dont use anything but my hands and never get any air bubbles, dont blame the product.
    02-03-09 07:20 PM
    wait now im totally confused....is the screen protector the one in between the 2 pieces the plastic stickers are on?
    02-03-09 07:22 PM
    yes, you pull off the part that says "step one" and put that down very slowly and start from the top and work your way down, dont put it straight on... then smooth it out and pull off step 2...
    02-03-09 07:24 PM
    I had the sales rep do it for me when I bought them
    02-03-09 07:24 PM
    and did they do it without air bubbles?!
    02-03-09 07:26 PM
    yes, you pull off the part that says "step one" and put that down very slowly and start from the top and work your way down, dont put it straight on... then smooth it out and pull off step 2...
    thanks dude
    02-03-09 07:26 PM
    I went thru 4 and still can't get it right.... grrrrrr
    02-03-09 07:28 PM
    you are very welcome!
    02-03-09 07:28 PM
    you are very welcome!
    will verizon give me a pack of new 1s because i didnt understand how to install?

i see how easy it is to do once u know
    02-03-09 07:34 PM
    mmmm probably not.... maybe you can get them to give you a discount??? or just put them all back in the package and just say you dont want them and try to return them... that could work...
    02-03-09 07:35 PM
    No, not one bubble. He was a pro, did it in under 2 minutes . I watched closely and I'm going to give it a shot when it needs changed. I am screen protector challenged...
    02-03-09 07:36 PM
    lol yeah def. dont take it off just to try it out to see if you can do it
    02-03-09 07:37 PM
    Ultimate Screen Guard

nuff said. buy good stuff not garbage
    02-04-09 08:54 AM
    Screen protectors are a chore to put on most of the time, but it sure beats having your device all scratched to ****.

I haven't found one yet that is "easy" to put on, but many things worth while are hardly ever easy.
    02-04-09 09:00 AM
    I went to Best Buy to buy a full body silcone skin after the first drop and slide of the phone in the parking lot and bought the Invisible Shield on a whim. I was a bit leary of the cost but the sales person said she had one on her Ipod touch and it had a lifetime warranty for any scratch. (Impluse Buy)

It was so much easier to put on than the Verizon ones.

The first Verizon one I put on I didn't realize there was an extra layer on the top and for a day I was really ticked at how scratched it was. 2 and 3 from Verizon were put on my wife's storm. 2 was a complete disaster and 3 was not cut correctly

I love the Invisible Sheild so much I went back and bought the full body from the Zagg website. I am rough on phones and figured after the first drop and scratch that I would need it at some point. Full body does come with a screen protector so I put that on my wife's storm.
    02-04-09 10:10 AM
    I was easily able to put on my screen protector from Verizon. Just follow the instructions and DON'T get in a rush.
    02-04-09 11:04 AM
    I went to Best Buy to buy a full body silcone skin after the first drop and slide of the phone in the parking lot and bought the Invisible Shield on a whim. I was a bit leary of the cost but the sales person said she had one on her Ipod touch and it had a lifetime warranty for any scratch. (Impluse Buy)

It was so much easier to put on than the Verizon ones.

The first Verizon one I put on I didn't realize there was an extra layer on the top and for a day I was really ticked at how scratched it was. 2 and 3 from Verizon were put on my wife's storm. 2 was a complete disaster and 3 was not cut correctly

I love the Invisible Sheild so much I went back and bought the full body from the Zagg website. I am rough on phones and figured after the first drop and scratch that I would need it at some point. Full body does come with a screen protector so I put that on my wife's storm.
    My story is almost exactly the same. I bought the VZ protector (3 per pack) on launch day went I got my Storm. I got it on the screen decently with no bubbles. In about a week it had bubbles and a tear. The second one lasted about the same. I went to Bestbuy and got a Invisible Shield. It's been on my screen ever since and it is perfect. You can't tell it's there. So far, it has outlasted the VZ protector x 50+.

I would say it was a little more involved to put on. Not harder, just more involved.
    02-04-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD