Anyone have any tricks to avoid an early termination fee? long shot I know...
    09-15-09 10:00 AM
    dont pay it move and get a new social, birth certificate, and change your identity.....bam no terimination fee! or just call complain whine and bi*** about it that might work.
    09-15-09 10:03 AM
    Only thing you can do is "move" somewhere where they don't have coverage.
    09-15-09 10:13 AM
    Only thing you can do is "move" somewhere where they don't have coverage.

That is actually a great idea! I have terrible coverage where I live. I know they also track drop calls and I have them a lot....time to bit**! thanks
    09-15-09 10:15 AM
    another way is if Verizon changes their charges and you notice your bill is now slightly higher. Like having an administrative charge of just 10 cents more for example. It doesnt happen often but when it does, before your bill is due and you notice the raise in price call them and talk about how you were in a contract and it is "materially adverse" and you wish to cancel the contract without paying the ETF.

This can only be done if verizon changes their fees, not if state or federal taxes go up. Usually your plan will not change either, just the extra few cent few for an administrative charge or whatever.
    09-15-09 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD