Page is unavailable

VZW page down!COuld they be updating with more Storm info??
    11-03-08 03:22 PM
    Page is unavailable

VZW page down!COuld they be updating with more Storm info??
    I'd love to call you a conspiracy theorist but I believe you may be correct. I think the "official release date" and "official price" will be listed front page as soon as it's available....that means they'd have to put the whole site down to make changes to the front page, the blackberry page, the pricing plans page (?maybe) and the order pages, etc.

Normally I would expect them to do this at night...but the stock markets just closed so it's very likely that an announcement would happen then too.
    11-03-08 03:31 PM
    Site works for me. No changes.
    11-03-08 03:39 PM
    Site works for me. No changes.
    same here now....odd.

I'll be checking throughout the day to see if they have it set up as a time release deal.
    11-03-08 03:50 PM
    The site is working fine for me too, but I cannot log into my personal account...
    11-03-08 03:51 PM
    new look for vzw site

edit: it now seems to be same site
    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-03-08 at 04:23 PM.
    11-03-08 04:18 PM
    I'd love to call you a conspiracy theorist but I believe you may be correct. I think the "official release date" and "official price" will be listed front page as soon as it's available....that means they'd have to put the whole site down to make changes to the front page, the blackberry page, the pricing plans page (?maybe) and the order pages, etc.

Normally I would expect them to do this at night...but the stock markets just closed so it's very likely that an announcement would happen then too.
    this is not correct. They can make any changes they need offline, and upload a new file (overwriting the old file) and it will be a seamless change. no downtime ever
    11-03-08 04:51 PM
    this is great! im so glad i checked on here because i checked that website yesterday and it was the same as it always was.
    11-03-08 06:40 PM
    The site is back to acting very slow again, but I have to agree that it is probably just all the traffic on the site that is causing the slow down. I would love to believe otherwise though!!!!
    11-03-08 07:19 PM
    I just checked out the site and under the "Phones and Accessories" drop-down menu, the only phone category that didn't have its own menu was "touchscreen phones." When I clicked on it, it took me to VZW homepage. Interesting.
    11-03-08 07:44 PM
    I just checked out the site and under the "Phones and Accessories" drop-down menu, the only phone category that didn't have its own menu was "touchscreen phones." When I clicked on it, it took me to VZW homepage. Interesting.
    When I click, it actually takes me to a page of all touch screen phones that Verizon sells, although it took forever to load. The Storm is not listed

That is definitely a new category, though.
    11-03-08 08:20 PM
    When I click, it actually takes me to a page of all touch screen phones that Verizon sells, although it took forever to load. The Storm is not listed

That is definitely a new category, though.
    its not 'new' its been there for a few months.
    11-03-08 08:51 PM
    Yay, another page for me to look at for another month.
    11-03-08 09:01 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    Wow this forum is slow; we got all we need to know.
    I will just keep visiting from time to time (VZW Storm Page) till I finally get this thing in my hand. We know release is close..........
    Oh and not to mention it was either this Hist channel or the real TV channel
    but I have been seeing regular Storm commercials.
    AKA
    S1
    11-04-08 10:18 AM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD