Could you setup a Verizon Storm to work on Telus? I have a friend crazy enough to buy one on ebay and she wants to know if it will work with Telus. I told her she is nuts and should wait for Telus to release it with a better OS but some people can't be deterred.
    11-25-08 04:28 PM
    Tell her to wait. I know it's hard sometimes, but a crackberry intervention may be needed here.
    11-25-08 04:30 PM
    Trust me, I am urging her to wait. But the question remains...
    11-25-08 04:37 PM
    I was gonna do the same thing, but CX told me no to wait if she doesn't listen let her learn the hard way!! it will be out in Dec around the 8-10th
    11-25-08 04:39 PM
    Telus will not activate any phone that is not their own.. you would be dumb not to wait since it will be out in 2 weeks. ebay with shipping won't be much faster
    11-25-08 04:41 PM
    I like the crackberry intervention idea. Although it sounds eerily similar to when all your friends gets on your case when you are out on the town and don't put your phone down.

I didn't realize Telus wouldn't activate a phone that isn't their own, urgh. I just found out today that Telus is going GSM, I didn't believe the person that told me, very strange for them to spend a billion dollars with 4G right around the corner.
    11-25-08 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD