Can somebody help me please... I've been fighting with Orange Israel for over two months now... here is the story:

I came to Israel in Oct. 2009 with my brand new BB Storm from Verizon, unlocked by Verizon, I got this talk-as-you-go SIM card and used it for about a month as just a regular phone, than i figured that i'll be staying here for a while to to my business development... so i went to Orange and asked them to transfer me to a regular line, they did, i took a monthly package with BB Data Plan, walked out of there and within about 2 hours i had my BB Storm fully functional as it should be.

December 2009 I became a partner in a holding company in Israel, since all partners have their expenses such as car, gas, travel cell phone, etc. covered by the company, my line was transferred to the company ownership, so, i came to Orange to sign off my line to the company and at the moment my line was transferred, something VERY weird started happening...

Immediately all my Browser icons, Social Network and BB App Store icons disappeared... like they were never there, than I've notice that my HRT (Host Routing Table) became empty... the service guy told me, its ok, it will all be restored within 24 hours...

Since that day, i don't have data connection, my reception sucks and it jumps all the time from GSM to 3g to gprs to 3G, and again to GSM, no GPRS at all...

I think I've done absolutely evrything in terms of Orange Israel Customer Service, I've been through 12 personal meetings with the support, spend over 6 hours on phone calls with Tech Support and Data Technicians, had my SIM card replaced about 8 times from 2G SIM to 3G SIM and back, I changed 5 different BllackBerry Devices, i tried my line on BB Storm 9530, on BlackBerry Bold, BB Curve, and also on the older models that i have such as BB 8700g and BB 8820, and i had a personal appointment with a Data Center Professional.

No one can figure this out... HELP! I NEED HELP!

Thanks in advance!
    02-10-10 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD