Ok.............

We've seen the new commercial, some billboards, some store ads, some flyers, some emails, etc..........

But what is taking Verizon so long to start running ads here on Crackberry?

Cut the check already!!!!!!!!!!
    11-11-08 07:33 PM
    Just wait till the week of Thanksgiving...you'll think the Storm is running for president.
    11-11-08 07:35 PM
    Yeah really. They've been on Engadget for a few days...
    11-11-08 07:36 PM
    Not sure if it's just Verizon. I mean look the Bold was held up and now it's out, and there are allot of Bold commercial's on News channel thru out the day.... But on a the point I think all carriers are slacking on RIM devices.......

And yes, you will see so much more to get more info to consumers when the device is out. that way when they see the add on TV they can drive to the store and get it.....
    11-11-08 07:37 PM
    Obviously. I can guarantee you see alot more this week.
    11-11-08 07:39 PM
    Not sure if it's just Verizon. I mean look the Bold was held up and now it's out, and there are allot of Bold commercial's on News channel thru out the day.... But on a the point I think all carriers are slacking on RIM devices.......

And yes, you will see so much more to get more info to consumers when the device is out. that way when they see the add on TV they can drive to the store and get it.....
    Yes At&t did not even advertise the Bold on TV until the day of release.

Verizon is doing much much more advertising that At&t did and who wants to see commercials and then not be able to go buy the device
    11-11-08 07:42 PM
    Most of you have overlooked the joke behind this whole thread. Anyhow, keep your eyes open. More is around the corner.
    11-11-08 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD