Any one have any ideas on when Verizon is releasing new OS for the Storm? and what version it may be, they are currently at .75. and I know I have been seeing like .109, .1114 ect. out there.
    03-13-09 01:13 AM
    you and I and the rest if the storm community buddy are wondering the same thing...
    03-13-09 02:11 AM
    Let the flaming begin! Welcome to CB!

Any one have any ideas on when Verizon is releasing new OS for the Storm? and what version it may be, they are currently at .75. and I know I have been seeing like .109, .1114 ect. out there.
    03-13-09 02:19 AM
    In before the thread lock and no nobody knows when an official OS will be released by VZW. Also, "search forums" works great before you post a question, unless your wearing kevlar underwear.
    03-13-09 02:27 AM
    I am getting tired of this same gDamned post asking when an upgrade will come.

when its out you will know
    03-13-09 02:32 AM
    Stealing a line from fellow CB member, TheChampJT:

Posting And You... | Flash
    03-13-09 05:01 AM
    On the first of Octember

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 05:03 AM
    It is still a valid question. Too bad VZW treats us like mushrooms. Keep us in the dark and feed us manure.

03-13-09 05:53 AM
    Once again, when the new OS is ready for production release, VzW will EMAIL YOU, as long as you have provided them your email address. Unless you are having a major problem with the current OS (which is working just fine for me), there is no need to keep looking/asking for the release date.

And once again, I am requesting the moderators to make this a sticky for the ones who like to ask.
    03-13-09 07:09 AM
    really, vzw wouldnt be able to tell you any sooner than 24-48 hours, which is about how much notice was given for .75. once they get an OS, it gets tested. this takes 1-2 weeks from what i've heard. if it passes, its released 1-2 days later. they wont know if the OS is any good until its tested and they arent going to just hold onto the OS for no good reason if it does pass their tests.

just sit patiently or find something else to distract yourself because the only thing asking is going to do is frustrate the people who log on and see 25 posts a week asking when the official OS is being released, followed by demands for a beta to be leaked, followed by rim to step up their game or verizon to stop sucking.
    03-13-09 07:18 AM
    really, vzw wouldnt be able to tell you any sooner than 24-48 hours, which is about how much notice was given for .75. once they get an OS, it gets tested. this takes 1-2 weeks from what i've heard. if it passes, its released 1-2 days later. they wont know if the OS is any good until its tested and they arent going to just hold onto the OS for no good reason if it does pass their tests.

just sit patiently or find something else to distract yourself because the only thing asking is going to do is frustrate the people who log on and see 25 posts a week asking when the official OS is being released, followed by demands for a beta to be leaked, followed by rim to step up their game or verizon to stop sucking.

03-13-09 07:22 AM
    a guy at verizon said the new os is coming out March 17th. see if its true or not

03-13-09 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD