Verizon is offering BOGO on certain phones including the storm. Some of the phones even offer a 70 rebate except the storm which now is 199 upfront. The deal is from Feb 6 to March. 30
    02-05-09 12:51 PM
    So you need 2 lines?
    02-05-09 12:57 PM
    I would assume this is only for new contracts and NE2???
    02-05-09 12:57 PM
    Here is the link from boy genius Verizon Wireless BlackBerry BOGO sale, buy one get one free! : Boy Genius Report

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 01:03 PM
    okay I just switched to the iphone 15 days ago, if it is buy one get one tommorow, you can welcome me back to verizon and the storm!
    02-05-09 01:06 PM
    Yeah, would be nice if they would do this in retro. Get my girlfriend a free Storm for the one we bought a month ago. Bummer
    02-05-09 01:49 PM
    I would assume this is only for new contracts and NE2???
    I would assume the same since that is the only way to get that price in the first place.
    02-05-09 03:09 PM
    Yes, it's only for contract renewals and new lines of service. Both lines must be eligible for upgrade in order to qualify.
    02-05-09 03:12 PM
    I just got off the phone with a Rep, I am returning my 2 that i purchase on the 22nd of february and getting the BOGO offer...I am awaiting a call in the morning to see if they can just give me the credit for one of them and send my rebate! But a rep did confirm that this starts tomorrow!!!!!

So if you are within your return time its all yours for those who have more than one line or on family share plan
    02-05-09 07:38 PM
    Yeah, would be nice if they would do this in retro. Get my girlfriend a free Storm for the one we bought a month ago. Bummer
    If you purchased the original storm on or after 2/7, you'd be able to qualify and get the free Storm.

I just got off the phone with a Rep, I am returning my 2 that i purchase on the 22nd of february and getting the BOGO offer...I am awaiting a call in the morning to see if they can just give me the credit for one of them and send my rebate! But a rep did confirm that this starts tomorrow!!!!!

So if you are within your return time its all yours for those who have more than one line or on family share plan
    There is no reason you would have to return them, it would actually cost the company more money to do so as they would lose 2 new units in exchange for 2 used ones.. Through the worry free guarantee they are able to issue you a credit for the difference you paid and the promotional cost. ($200 for the second storm)
    02-05-09 08:19 PM
    Glad I found this thread- I just bought mine a week ago. Is this promotion company wide regardless of market? I went into the local corporate Verizon store tonight, and the rep said they will not be having any promos tomorrow. Or is this online only?
    02-05-09 09:18 PM
    Company wide. What a lot of people don't understand is that promotions like this are under strict non disclosure agreements. If a representative was to tell you about the promotion tomorrow and their manager heard them, they could lose their job.

That and a sales rep's job is always to close you while you are in the store, telling you to come back tomorrow lowers the odds of that happening.
    02-05-09 09:25 PM
    i wonder if they have too many storms that didnt sell and thats why they are giving this great deal. i think the storm is the only one that doesnt need a rebate even.
    02-05-09 09:27 PM
    What a lot of people don't understand is that promotions like this are under strict non disclosure agreements. If a representative was to tell you about the promotion tomorrow and their manager heard them, they could lose their job.
    Yeah I figured...or he just didn't know. I'm pretty good at reading people- no pupil dilation and steady breathing.

Maybe I shoulda checked his pulse, too...
    02-05-09 09:30 PM
    IF YOU BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY FROM JANUARY 1ST AND ON THE PROMO EXTENDS TO YOU!!!!!

With that being said, you do need to either add an additional line or have an additional line ready to upgrade
    02-05-09 09:31 PM
    IF YOU BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY FROM JANUARY 1ST AND ON THE PROMO EXTENDS TO YOU!!!!!

With that being said, you do need to either add an additional line or have an additional line ready to upgrade
    So, we wouldn't get the $60 credit? I paid $260 and haven't sent in my $50 mail-in rebate yet...
    02-05-09 09:33 PM
    No you would not...you just have to send in the 50 mail in
    02-05-09 09:38 PM
    Where did you hear that you can do this as of the date Jan 1. Do you know that for sure, cause I bought mine on the 1st and my wife has wanted one since.

02-05-09 09:50 PM
    I'm in the same boat, I bought myself one on the 22nd of Jan, and the wife wants one. Anyone call verizon about this? I'm about to call and see if they will extend this offer my way. I mean you are adding another data plan so its a upgrade to the plan right?
    02-05-09 09:53 PM
    welp, looks like I am gonna switch to verizon with the wife. Get me a new storm and her a new storm and sell my unlocked one. WOOT! This is one **** of a deal!
    02-05-09 09:54 PM
    Where did you hear that you can do this as of the date Jan 1. Do you know that for sure, cause I bought mine on the 1st and my wife has wanted one since.
    That is coming from a Sales rep that i know, that has worked for the company for a long time and isn't one of the greedy sell sell sell type of reps. 100% reliable and i stress that to the max
    02-05-09 09:57 PM
    welp, looks like I am gonna switch to verizon with the wife. Get me a new storm and her a new storm and sell my unlocked one. WOOT! This is one **** of a deal!
    I'd love to pay for your 2 new ones in exchange for your unlocked storm!

02-05-09 10:19 PM
    That is coming from a Sales rep that i know, that has worked for the company for a long time and isn't one of the greedy sell sell sell type of reps. 100% reliable and i stress that to the max
    1. This is the first I've heard of this and might have been particular to his store location.

2. Greedy sell sell sell type of reps would love the fact that this promotion would extend back to January 1st as that's more potential sales..so that statement didn't really make sense. Besides, if you aren't motivated at least some by money, you don't belong in sales.
    02-05-09 10:26 PM
    This aint cool for us that already got bought em o well guess the earlier you are with technology the more it costs

02-05-09 10:26 PM
    1. This is the first I've heard of this and might have been particular to his store location.

2. Greedy sell sell sell type of reps would love the fact that this promotion would extend back to January 1st as that's more potential sales..so that statement didn't really make sense. Besides, if you aren't motivated at least some by money, you don't belong in sales.
    He's just saying that his friend isn't your average sales guy who will do anything to get a sale, he's more of an honest rep.

02-05-09 10:30 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD