I was at the mall yesterday and went over to the buffoon at the official Verizon store Kiosk. I ask him If he has a storm I can play with he says "no" but he has one in stock. I said "Wow, I thought these things were sold out!" He says "The price for it today is $800.00!!!" I found this quite offensive! Are workers in an official store allowed to do this? Who can I report this con to so an honest customer doesnt have to be taken to the cleaners?
    11-24-08 10:52 PM
    He must have been joking.
    11-24-08 10:53 PM
    lol.. yah he cant do that ..
    11-24-08 10:54 PM
    I was at the mall yesterday and went over to the buffoon at the official Verizon store Kiosk. I ask him If he has a storm I can play with he says "no" but he has one in stock. I said "Wow, I thought these things were sold out!" He says "The price for it today is $800.00!!!" I found this quite offensive! Are workers in an official store allowed to do this? Who can I report this con to so an honest customer doesnt have to be taken to the cleaners?
    Do you EVER shut up? You probably weren't even at the mall. Stop bashing everything and cease spewing your BS everywhere, no one wants to hear this crap.
    11-24-08 10:57 PM
    He wasnt joking! I asked him several times and he was trying to push it on me for that much! How can we get this guy canned! How would he ring it up?
    11-24-08 10:59 PM
    sounds like sumthin my manager would say but he would obviously be just playing around
    11-24-08 11:00 PM
    Do you EVER shut up? You probably weren't even at the mall. Stop bashing everything and cease spewing your BS everywhere, no one wants to hear this crap.
    HA HA! Do yourself a favor and dont read anymore of my posts! I dont want to be responsible for your crying anymore!

This can be confirmed as I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that live in NY close to NYC in the verizon Kiosk in the second biggest mall of the country! I can even provide a description of everybody working at the kiosk! You wanna go to bat?
    11-24-08 11:02 PM
    I would pay that, it's actually a good deal for the STORM!!!!!
    11-24-08 11:03 PM
    HA HA! Do yourself a favor and dont read anymore of my posts! I dont want to be responsible for your crying anymore!

This can be confirmed as I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that live in NY close to NYC in the verizon Kiosk in the second biggest mall of the country! I can even provide a description of everybody working at the kiosk!
    You're ravaging through these forums like some ***** being payed to spam propaganda all over the forums.

You wanna go to bat?
    And no, I don't want to go to...bat?
    11-24-08 11:05 PM
    11-24-08 11:07 PM
    Um. How is this even remotely close to verizon gouging? The retail price, via vzw directly, is $499. So even if this story is true, how the h*ll is this vzw jacking a price up? You said yourself this was a kiosk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 11:09 PM
    I doubt it was a Verizon Corp Store, it had to be an authorized dealer for Verizon Wireless and just taking advantage of the short supply of BB Storms. You should report the kiosk to Verizon Wireless and maybe they'll lose there status, but doubt very seriously it's a corporate store. This company is way too ethical to play around with something like this.

I visited a store that had Verizon Wireless signage on their store front. But walked up when they opened on 11/21 and guess what? They didn't receive a singal BB Storm. On the bottom half of the window facing the street, the company name was Advantage Cellular, but from all appearences, it looked like a corporate store, so then I realized the reason why they didn't have it.
    They didn't even have any promotional material inside the store.

I went down the street where I know there is a big Verizon Corporate store, the wait was too long, but had plenty of promotional materials and workers wearing the new BB Storm shirts for the event, two BB Storms as demos to play with, obvisously a Corporate store. So just report them bastages.....
    11-24-08 11:13 PM
    Man all this guy does is lie (faker)... every one of his posts is bashing VZW or the Storm... Meh...
    11-24-08 11:17 PM
    Man all this guy does is lie (faker)... every one of his posts is bashing VZW or the Storm... Meh...

Yes I am lying you caught me red handed! What a fool!!! Its the Verizon Kiosk in the Palasades mall in West Nyack NY!!! PLease somebody do me a favor and call tomorrow morning and confirm what I am saying! Seriously I never saw such an influx of people suffering from some form of mental retardation! This cant be for real!!!! You people are really something else!
    11-24-08 11:22 PM
    Here is the Info for the store. Call and say you were there yesterday and you are willing to pay the $800 it was offered to you on Sunday and see what they say.

Palisades Center Store - Store (3 miles)
    1000 Palisades Center Dr Spc G209
    West Nyack, NY 10994
    (845) 348-9486
    11-24-08 11:27 PM
    Yes I am lying you caught me red handed! What a fool!!! Its the Verizon Kiosk in the Palasades mall in West Nyack NY!!! PLease somebody do me a favor and call tomorrow morning and confirm what I am saying! Seriously I never saw such an influx of people suffering from some form of mental retardation! This cant be for real!!!! You people are really something else!
    First off, then leave. Second, do we really feel that the phrase mental retardation is appropriate? Perhaps I'm a little sensitive having a younger brother who actually does suffer from mental retardation, however your comment made me want to smack you in the mouth.

11-24-08 11:29 PM
    well the fact that it was at a kiosk alone says that its just an authorized dealer and not a corp. store ... either way that is def. shady and i woudnt doubt that some 1 would do it. If i hadda guess the guy would prob just ring up the phone at reg. retail price ($499) and pocket the other 300. I'm not gonna be taking any sided in this baby fight everyone here is having with Faker, but I live an hour away from the mall he is talking about (palasades mall) and i go there all the time, i can honestly say that pretty much every kiosk there is quite shady, and i wouldn't doubt this at all
    11-24-08 11:35 PM
    You leave! If you want to have a hissy fit report me and try and have me banned! It's that simple! Even though you all are a bunch of internet tuff guys I still wouldnt be interested in smacking you in the mouth! It gets better by the post! Now they want to resort to violence!
    11-24-08 11:36 PM
    Honestly Faker, whether you're lying or not, what is the point of all your posts? You're not a Storm owner, and you're not contributing anything helpful to the forum, so why not just leave us alone and not flood the forums with completely useless information.

You've stated your opinion that you don't like the Storm and we appreciate your honesty. Now just leave it at that.
    11-24-08 11:37 PM
    You leave! If you want to have a hissy fit report me and try and have me banned! It's that simple! Even though you all are a bunch of internet tuff guys I still wouldnt be interested in smacking you in the mouth! It gets better by the post! Now they want to resort to violence!
    I'm going to assume that by "tuff" you meant tough. And really? Resorting to violence? Please. Go cry. Do you expect a nice response when you post something that's blatantly offensive? I wouldn't waste the time or energy to try and have you banned. Kick rocks.

11-24-08 11:40 PM
    Honestly Faker, whether you're lying or not, what is the point of all your posts? You're not a Storm owner, and you're not contributing anything helpful to the forum, so why not just leave us alone and not flood the forums with completely useless information.

You've stated your opinion that you don't like the Storm and we appreciate your honesty. Now just leave it at that.
    Why dont you leave? I honestly dont care what you have to say and you contribute nothing to this forum either. If you leave you will not have to listen to me anymore, so pack up and leave!

You are putting words in my mouth as well, I would appreciate if you speak for yourself. If I feel like making a posts saying that they wanted to charge me 800 for the phone I will it's as simple as that! Thats the point, do you get it? If not ask the moderator to put a forum rule to not discuss pricing.
    11-24-08 11:41 PM
    I'm going to assume that by "tuff" you meant tough. And really? Resorting to violence? Please. Go cry. Do you expect a nice response when you post something that's blatantly offensive? I wouldn't waste the time or energy to try and have you banned. Kick rocks.

I can only start crying when I wipe the tears off your face!
    11-24-08 11:43 PM
    Why does it seem that along with all the new CB users here comes some hostility? Just relax folks, no need to get excited. Let Faker post what he wants to post. If he gets called out on it, then start the name calling. This is not what it is suppose to be like on here. Chill!
    11-24-08 11:47 PM

Jenay, you don't know how excited it made me, not in a dirty way, when you said "kick rocks". One of my all time favorite sayings. Don't fall into this mess, you are a CB Jenius. (Yes, spelled wrong on purpose.)
    11-24-08 11:49 PM

This can be confirmed as I am sure there are plenty of people on this forum that live in NY close to NYC in the verizon Kiosk in the second biggest mall of the country! I can even provide a description of everybody working at the kiosk! You wanna go to bat?

palisades? i work there.
    11-24-08 11:54 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD