So i just looked on my screen and their is a new upgrade button....... clicked it and im downloading it now...

I guess being able to go on vacation for a month at a time keeps me from being able to go on to the site all the time... i forgot some people dont have the funds to go on vacation :-p

however since others have got the update...... does it help and or change anything?
    Last edited by Sensesfail99; 06-11-09 at 02:50 PM.
    06-11-09 02:22 PM
    This is a joke...right?
    06-11-09 02:23 PM
    joking about what?
    06-11-09 02:26 PM
    he finally got the poke. we knew from the beginning it would be staggered. why is this a surprise to you, fab?
    06-11-09 02:29 PM
    he finally got the poke. we knew from the beginning it would be staggered. why is this a surprise to you, fab?
    I just kinda thought that everyone knew about the OS without needing the poke!
    06-11-09 02:31 PM
    Just got my message on the phone. My DM said no update all this time. Still running the original .75 with no significant complaint and scared to death it will mess something up now.

Here we go....
    Last edited by trifecta; 06-11-09 at 02:42 PM.
    06-11-09 02:36 PM
    Id have to agree...you couldn't come to this site and not see that this was/had been pushed so the question "anyone else get this" is kinda funny...but hey better late than never I guess!
    06-11-09 02:38 PM
    Id have to agree...you couldn't come to this site and not see that this was/had been pushed so the question "anyone else get this" is kinda funny...but hey better late than never I guess!
    I guess being able to go on vacation for a month at a time keeps me from being able to go on to the site all the time... i forgot some people dont have the funds to go on vacation

however since others have got the update...... does it help and or change anything?
    06-11-09 02:41 PM
    I guess being able to go on vacation for a month at a time keeps me from being able to go on to the site all the time... i forgot some people dont have the funds to go on vacation

I don't go on vacation till next week so I at least knew about it. I've heard you can access the site from your Blackberry-even if you are on vacation.
    06-11-09 02:44 PM
    I do have a question and I am a newby so hopefully its valid. My storm has 876.4MB available out of 879.2MB and when I try to update my phone it tells me I still need to delete 1.4MB of space. I don't get it almost all memory is available!
    06-11-09 02:44 PM
    It makes the Storm pure sexy.

It will feel like a brand new phone. .148 is what it should have been.
    06-11-09 02:45 PM
    I don't go on vacation till next week so I at least knew about it. I've heard you can access the site from your Blackberry-even if you are on vacation.
    If you need to play on your bb while youre on vacation maybe you didnt choose the right vacation spot for you? I mean when i go on vacation I like to have so much fun i dont even think about my phone
    06-11-09 02:46 PM
    Hmmm....good point. The OP may not have been on the site recently, but I'd have an extremely difficult time believing that anyone that's been on the forums within the last two weeks (that's how long is been since .148 went official, isn't it) wouldn't have seen a post or two (or 30) about the official release - even if just casually glancing.

Regardless, who's aware of the update and who isn't is nothing to get bent outta shape over - that much is certain.
    Last edited by grgiwoyna; 06-11-09 at 02:50 PM.
    06-11-09 02:47 PM

06-11-09 02:48 PM
    Hmmm....good point. The OP may not have been on the site recently, but I'd have an extremely difficult time believing that anyone that's been on the forums within the last two weeks (that's how long is been since .148 went official, isn't it) wouldn't have seen a post or two (or 30) about the official release - even if just casually glancing.
    look a couple posts above yours
    06-11-09 02:48 PM
    Sens, the time it took you to write all these responces, you could have answered all your questions by doing a bit of reading on the subject at hand.
    06-11-09 02:52 PM
    look a couple posts above yours
    regardless if you were gone for 30 days or not, you should have seen the posts about official .148, people complaining about been on the same level as everyone else due to lack of leaks, or simply hybrids containing .148 Official or not. All of this should have lead you to conclude that perhaps .148 was out.

i just find it amusing that you would get a poke and the first thing you would do is go on this site, post it like news, when its old and then have little witty remarks implying that your wealthier than most.

We say to you..

06-11-09 02:54 PM
    So i just looked on my screen and their is a new upgrade button....... clicked it and im downloading it now...

I guess being able to go on vacation for a month at a time keeps me from being able to go on to the site all the time... i forgot some people dont have the funds to go on vacation :-p

It fixes just about everything. Your gonna love it...I guarantee it.

Grey
    06-11-09 02:54 PM
    I do have a question and I am a newby so hopefully its valid. My storm has 876.4MB available out of 879.2MB and when I try to update my phone it tells me I still need to delete 1.4MB of space. I don't get it almost all memory is available!
    Same situation here. So, still running .75. Did it work for you Sens?
    06-11-09 02:57 PM
    Same situation here. So, still running .75. Did it work for you Sens?
    try to do it from DM and not OTA.
    06-11-09 02:59 PM
    try to do it from DM and not OTA.
    DM tells me there isn't one available.
    06-11-09 03:01 PM
    senses, i posted a change log outlining all of the improvements from .75 to .148. find that and all of the mysteries of the universe shall be revealed!!!
    06-11-09 03:06 PM
    vzam.net/blackberry,its avalible.
    06-11-09 03:06 PM
    Check and make sure you don't have an OS on your PC now. If you do, delete it and reboot your computer. Then try it. If that doesn't work delete and reinstall DM.
    06-11-09 03:07 PM
    @trifecta

Make sure your storm is connected to your PC, then from your PC browser go here BlackBerry - Storm Updates – BlackBerry Storm Software Upgrade
    06-11-09 03:07 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD