They showed up on my home screen when i woke up this morning... (effing Verizon) They're just icon links to download the apps, but i can't find a way to delete them.

Also, who else can not get iheartradio to initialize?

And what other details are there about trading in your Storm for a Tour? Must you be eligible for an upgrade? Or pay they difference?
    07-15-09 12:52 PM
    I just hid mine. If you delete them they will reappear...or at least mine did. Just hover on it, then do the BB button and click hide.
    07-15-09 12:54 PM
    you cant delete them, just hide and forget.

You cant just trade your storm either, it will depend only if you contract is up
    07-15-09 12:55 PM
    I just put them in the applications folder so it was off the home screen
    07-15-09 01:02 PM
    Figured i would just hide them, damnit.
    But, if i were to download and install... then delete? I would just see them reappear?

And ****, i'll just pay full price for the Storm 2 when it comes out, I hate the trackballs. Even if the tour does have 256mb and a faster processor than the iPhone 3G S. Fack
    07-15-09 01:06 PM
    I created a folder on my homescreen titled junk .. That's where I file the junk.
    07-15-09 01:06 PM
    I just deleted the service books and they dissapeared. Who knows how long that will last though.
    07-15-09 01:19 PM
    I just deleted the service books and they dissapeared. Who knows how long that will last though.
    ooo i kno i kno!!!
    reboot ur phone and c what happens!!!
    07-15-09 01:21 PM
    You won't be able to delete both icon since they are now part of your service book like flickr, aol aim, act...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD