Im trying to decide on which case to buy for my new Storm coming this week. I have seen very few comments on the Sena and nothing on the Vaja. The Vaja looks a little nicer but is it $70 plus shipping nicer? And if i went with the Sena would it be worth getting with the extra protective magnet flip that includes the sleep function? Any Ideas? Thanks
    Last edited by bourget117; 02-22-09 at 06:20 AM.
    01-24-09 02:21 PM
    up to you man....
    And you should have the Cheerios for breakfast too...
    01-24-09 02:48 PM
    not sure if i can be much help because i havent owned both cases. but i can tell you that the customer service for vaja is poor at best. at least in my experience. i have two emails in to them and i have been waiting 3 months for a response. but their cases do look sick!
    01-24-09 03:17 PM
    Do your home work and pick the one that will make you happy! I use a banana peel as my case, but hey that's just me
    01-24-09 03:18 PM
    Haven't owned a Vaja case yet, but i currently have a Sena case on my phone and I'm ready to change it. It attracts LOADS of dust for some reason and the cut outs for the buttons, charger, etc isn't cut right. The Sena case is worth getting from my experience.
    01-24-09 03:32 PM
    SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

Vaja Leather Products

to rich for my blood

i would have to recommend:

This
    Innocase Surface, Black
    + This
    Innocase Holster

designed to work with one another.
    Last edited by stormiscoming; 01-24-09 at 03:38 PM.
    01-24-09 03:35 PM
    Haven't owned a Vaja case yet, but i currently have a Sena case on my phone and I'm ready to change it. It attracts LOADS of dust for some reason and the cut outs for the buttons, charger, etc isn't cut right. The Sena case is worth getting from my experience.
    What? Your ready to get rid of it? It attracts dust and the cutouts don't line up? But you think its worth getting? Doesn't make sense.
    01-24-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD