--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is my first blackberry so I am learning with some frustration. so I finally have uSirius working. The laptop is connected to uSirius and I added the channels I wanted to Orb also running on the laptop. The next step is where I am stuck now.

The problem involves loading up Orb on the Storm. I go to the website, I log in with my username and password and when it directs me to the open application page, I cannot for the life of me access the audio files which I had setup on the Orb page on the laptop. There are no graphics or links to do such a thing on the Storm Orb page. The entire page is pretty much a giant blue screen with just Home and Open application graphics up top. I try and click the open application link and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks again for any help. I can't say enough how great it is to have such a helpful group of people.
    12-04-08 08:32 PM
    is it a browser issue?
    12-04-08 08:42 PM
    8.) Log your phone on to Orb.com. Go to audio. Select favorite internet radio streams. Listen to Sirius station.

why cant i find and go to audio link?
    12-04-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD