Ok guys, just got my Storm, unlocked it, using it on ATT, but have some probs, any answers or help pointing me in the right direction would be great.

1. Why can't I bluetooth pics or ringtones to my brothers Curve? I can bluetooth to my friend's LG Shine, and to other non-BB phones, but my Pearl couldn't bluetooth to other BB's either, what is the deal?

2. When I first got my Storm, video camera worked great, no I keep getting a "Failed to start recording" message, do I have to do the wipe or do I basically just have a non-functional video camera?

3. How do I transfer games onto my Storm when my computer cannot read the .jad or .jar or any other .xxx file? Is there a program I can download for free or do I have to buy one?

4. I'm still in the process of getting internet on this thing, but am having trouble, any write-ups on the whole service book ATT internet on Storm situation?

Thanks for any help in advance guys
    06-20-09 03:07 AM
    Ok guys, just got my Storm, unlocked it, using it on ATT, but have some probs, any answers or help pointing me in the right direction would be great.

1. Why can't I bluetooth pics or ringtones to my brothers Curve? I can bluetooth to my friend's LG Shine, and to other non-BB phones, but my Pearl couldn't bluetooth to other BB's either, what is the deal?

2. When I first got my Storm, video camera worked great, no I keep getting a "Failed to start recording" message, do I have to do the wipe or do I basically just have a non-functional video camera?

3. How do I transfer games onto my Storm when my computer cannot read the .jad or .jar or any other .xxx file? Is there a program I can download for free or do I have to buy one?

4. I'm still in the process of getting internet on this thing, but am having trouble, any write-ups on the whole service book ATT internet on Storm situation?

Thanks for any help in advance guys
    Ok,

3) You need to navigate to the .jad/.jar link from the phone browser directly, then it will install.

4) http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/

Wewt,, Crackberry Master!!!
    06-20-09 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD