Come on Potheads lets start making this apliccation, and we all gonna see how this its gonna become the most sale.

America City Of the World... But also City of Ignorant ppl....
    Who care why he need the app for???
    he dont even mention for what he need it for, and does ppl that never smoke or use any drugs was the 1st making judge for him...

Come on ppl Wake up.

If u enjoy u life in u way, lets the other enjoy in they way and dont bother...
    06-28-09 09:55 AM
    I want to use it as a flour scale for cooking. Then we can start a whole new trend of threads about "Should I send my Storm in for a replacement because there is flour under the screen?" It could actually kill the "dust under my screen" threads.
    06-28-09 10:09 AM
    A more serious reply to your question if your still inquiring. At this time there is no scale ap available for the Storm. I imagine someone will design one at some point due to the fact that iphone has it already. There is a level ap, so it shouldn't too far off before it becomes available.

For those narrow minded dopes who think that only a street drug pusher would have a need for such an ap, think again. There are people like myself who have small children with special dietary needs and such an ap could prove to be useful when away from home longer than expected to be.

Learn to be more open minded...

CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Telus

Default using storm as a scale?
    i heard somewhere that there is an application that uses the storms touchscreen and displays a weight when items are placed on it???

is this true? if so what is it called and where can i get it?
    02-22-10 04:13 PM
    DA** you! Now I got seeds under my screen ..

off to search the forum for a solution..
    02-22-10 04:15 PM
    Ha ha ha too funny. I'll take a dime bag please. Ha ha ha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-10 07:06 PM
    Gee Mr Verizon man I don't know how all these stems and seeds got under my screen.

02-22-10 07:06 PM
    Grams? Grams? I need kilos...
    02-22-10 07:20 PM
    Ohh ok, enlighten us on what this would be used for legally...
    it can be used to weigh jewelery like gold necklaces/bracelets etc... any jeweler that does house calls has a scale on them. if u can eliminate the scale and use ur bb, that would be very convenient. its the same concept of eliminating ur mp3 player and utilizing ur bb.

btw, this app would probably be used for illegal purposes but if i knew how to develop an app, i'd try to make this work :P

any dealer would be wanting to pay $5 for this app. i can see the storm sales going up 5x if this app is created and accurate.
    02-23-10 08:51 AM
    Come on Potheads lets start making this apliccation, and we all gonna see how this its gonna become the most sale.

he dont even mention for what he need it for, and does ppl that never smoke or use any drugs was the 1st making judge for him...

Come on ppl Wake up.

WOW! Thats exactly what I was gonna say, word for word, except I was gonna spell the word apliccation wrong.
    02-23-10 09:33 AM
    Nice try. As has already been refuted, I'm sure that a jewler is going to use an iPhone/BB to weigh out their products. Get real.
    it can be used to weigh jewelery like gold necklaces/bracelets etc... any jeweler that does house calls has a scale on them. if u can eliminate the scale and use ur bb, that would be very convenient. its the same concept of eliminating ur mp3 player and utilizing ur bb.

btw, this app would probably be used for illegal purposes but if i knew how to develop an app, i'd try to make this work :P

any dealer would be wanting to pay $5 for this app. i can see the storm sales going up 5x if this app is created and accurate.
    02-23-10 11:16 AM
    i heard somewhere that there is an application that uses the storms touchscreen and displays a weight when items are placed on it???

is this true? if so what is it called and where can i get it?
    Hmm. I wonder what on Earth you would be trying to weigh? Probably a little baggie of some substance?
    02-23-10 12:11 PM
    I'll just have to keep eyeballin' my bags until this scale app is released...
    02-23-10 12:32 PM
    If you want to ASSUME that I know nothing about weed, go right ahead. But unless you're an old school user (60's), I can pretty much guarantee I probably I have spent a significant amount more time around it then you. I have spent the last 30 some odd years seeing the effects first hand on a large scale (not just a single user, but many). So thanks for the all-knowing insight, but bottom line is it is still illegal. And those who smoke only make themselves more ignorant in the process.

its not illegal everywhere
    and jewellery and other things may need tto be weighed...
    so many ignorant arses on this site
    02-23-10 03:17 PM

Come on ppl Wake up.

You had a valid point until it was lost in that debacle you call grammar. Please learn the English language and apply it properly. Thanks!
    02-23-10 05:35 PM
    its not illegal everywhere
    and jewellery and other things may need tto be weighed...
    so many ignorant arses on this site
    Fed says it is right now, so it is (medical use not withstanding). And talk about ignorant, try a little reading comprehension. Nobody stated jewelry didn't need to be weighed. It was stated that no self respecting jeweler is going to use a friggin stupid phone app to make a purchase/sales decision worth hundreds/thousands of dollars. Only a pothead would be that clueless.

02-23-10 08:44 PM
    Maybe youre thinking of Level It. You can use the storm as a level..
    02-23-10 08:47 PM
91 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD