First of all let me say that I have a love hate relationship with the storm this is my first blackberry. I did have a hacked xv6700 with wifi and wm6 and I really missed the keyboard when I got the storm but now I can type in landscape pretty good and I don't really text anyways. The lack of programs for the storm is killing me but that will improve and the device will be great with a few more firmware updates and slingplayer support Please.... For anyone wanting to know the new garmin mobile is great on the storm and the Handango 3 day free trail is still good but not the 7 day.

But anyway the problem I'm having and I hope someone knowledgeable can help is when I call anyone using speeddial except voicemail my plantronics bluetooth headset disconnects. This is the only time it disconnects and is really annoying. Suggestions anyone?

Verizon .75 and Plantronics headset (try 2 different models happens with both)
    12-18-08 07:23 PM
    I would suggest borrowing someone else's BT (non Plantronics ) for a minute to see if it is the headset or the storm. I have my V1 and BH900 paired to the storm and have not had any disconnect issues - so it is possible that the headset and storm don't play well. BT is an imperfect science - you can have a great headset and a great BT phone - but they don't mesh well together.
    12-18-08 07:29 PM
    I have a Nokia BH800 and have the same issue, so it isn't just plantronics. Anyone solved this problem?
    12-23-08 03:34 AM
    This seems to be a common problem. I'm on my second Storm now and both phones have this BT disconnect issue when using speed dial. I was told by VZW that a future software upgrade would "hopefully" resolve this.
    12-24-08 01:58 AM
    I am using a Motorola H12 just tried the speed dial for voice mail and wouldn't you know it not so magically switched to the headset.
    12-24-08 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD