Does anyone know how to get new applications or updates to currently installed applications to install to your SD card rather than the internal memory of a device? I have a Storm 9530 and I am unable to update several of my apps due to the fact that there isn't any internal or there is very little storage data available to install the updates. I have an 8GB SD add on card but I cannot figure out how to install updates or apps to that particular data area. Any help would be great. Thanks.

MACE
    08-30-09 01:39 PM
    Does anyone know how to get new applications or updates to currently installed applications to install to your SD card rather than the internal memory of a device? I have a Storm 9530 and I am unable to update several of my apps due to the fact that there isn't any internal or there is very little storage data available to install the updates. I have an 8GB SD add on card but I cannot figure out how to install updates or apps to that particular data area. Any help would be great. Thanks.

MACE
    simply put... you cant.
    im kinda curious though.....
    how many, what kind and how large are your apps that you dont have room to update them?
    Last edited by wayfr; 08-30-09 at 01:42 PM.
    08-30-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD