ok i've been researching and cant find any apps for this, i just simply want to be able to use the light from camera/video flash as a actual light without having to record a video. i cant find an app to do this, all of them mess with the screen and led that blinks red when you have a new message or something like that, is there no way to do this and thats why no one has created this app yet?
    09-29-09 07:47 PM
    There are several free flashlight apps in the CB store that are quite simple and don't mess up anything. I have two separate ones on my phone that work great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 07:49 PM
    There are several free flashlight apps in the CB store that are quite simple and don't mess up anything. I have two separate ones on my phone that work great.

do they use the light from the camera or the phone activity LED?
    09-29-09 07:57 PM
    You just have to go to camera options there is a setting for the light to stay on set that to always on and save you get the light but you don't have to record anything.

09-29-09 08:21 PM
    do they use the light from the camera or the phone activity LED?
    Varies...there are ones that use both and the full screen itself. DL a few and try them out. Won't hurt the phone and delete what you don't like.

09-29-09 08:55 PM
    Just use the video camera and turn flash to always on. Free and easy.
    09-29-09 09:56 PM
    Just use the video camera and turn flash to always on. Free and easy.
    +1. Free is always better =)
    09-29-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD