I used BBSAK to backup my phone before I installed .230 and I have all the COD files on my computer in the backup folder. I do not see a restore Applications button or anything like it does anyone know how I can put all my apps back on using this?
    09-30-09 10:58 AM
    Each application will consist of one or more COD files. Review the list to determine which ones do not follow the typical RIM naming conventions.

Prior to doing the re-install, you could have looked in Options / Advanced Options / Applications and confirmed the actual modules that build the app with: ... Menu / View Properties.
    09-30-09 11:03 AM
    down and dirty... install cod button
    09-30-09 11:13 AM
    when putting a new OS on my phone, i only use BBSAK to save my 3rd party apps. after my phone is up and running, i use BBSAK to restore my apps. What is the "install COD" button in BBSAK ? what does it do? i think i was told it was used if i only wanted to restore or save certain apps. ? what s the story with this ?
    09-30-09 11:27 AM
    the install COD button reinstalls my apps one at a time I was hoping there was a way to reinstall them all.
    09-30-09 11:29 AM
    hit the button on BBSAK that says "restore apps"
    09-30-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD