View Poll Results: Do u go to other forums and bash others choice in phones?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Do Go To Other Forums And Bash

1 3.70%
  • No I Don't Go To Other Forums And Bash

26 96.30%
    There seem to be people coming to this forum to bash the Storm. Or looking for any excuse to bash the Storm. What is the problem? My question.
    Do any Storm users go to the forums for other phones on the site to bash their particular phone of choice?
    I am just curious.
    12-22-08 01:41 PM
    Waste of time to go to other sites. Dont like what you bought then take it back and move on. Why allow the unpleasentness to linger?
    12-22-08 01:50 PM
    i like your sig latin thug.. mine was a little different. Ordered my friday of release and got it following monday. :-)
    12-22-08 01:53 PM
    Sure don't. If somebody asks what I think of something, then cool, I will give the pros and cons of their choice. But I have never just bashed a product.
    12-22-08 01:54 PM
    I don't go to other sites to bash a phone. I think its ok to state your opinion on a phone but I wont specifically go to any site to bash it. I didnt like the Instinct but I didnt look for a forum and bash it. If I am reviewing a phone at a site like Cnet, then I will give reasons why I choose not to keep a phone but I wont bash it.
    12-22-08 01:55 PM
    I look at it as a compliment.

The only reason for someone to come here and bash it is because they're jealous.

Jealous that it isn't offered on their carrier.

Jealous that it would not be cost effective to switch to the Storm.

Jealous that they couldn't make it work out.

I personally get a warm feeling every time I see these threads. Ahhh, to finally be the object of envy.
    12-22-08 02:01 PM
    Can we get a 3rd choice added.
    Something along the lines of staying right here bashing
    12-22-08 02:03 PM
    i like your sig latin thug.. mine was a little different. Ordered my friday of release and got it following monday. :-)
    Thanks....great minds think alike!

I was thinking of keeping it til my 30 days was up and posting somthing new.

As for the topic I agree on the last few posts!
    12-22-08 02:04 PM
    No I got to the Iphone sites and bash the Storm... In all honesty it is beyond me why as@holes feel it necessary to come onto this site and bash the phone. I guess they are the same people that like to start fights at football games when they are for the away team. Personally I think they should all go and crawl back in the hole they came from, and burn in ****.
    While I love the Storm, I certainly don't blame anyone who doesn't... just as the iPhone and others have huge followings but they're just not for me. No sense in bashing
    Can we get a 3rd choice added.
    Something along the lines of staying right here bashing
    i agree. let's keep the bashing in the family please.
    12-22-08 02:05 PM
    I love BB's but RIM doesn't pay me to promote them so, no. I have better things to do with my very limited time.
    12-22-08 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD