I cannot get my Storm to sync and charge with my USB cable for some reason. I had not had any problem and suddenly it just quit. The system starts when I plug the phone into the cable, then suddenly quits, gives me an intelisync error message on the computer, a power source error message on the phone and shows disconnected on the desktop manager even though seconds ago it showed my device. I tried uninstalling the BB under USB like windows suggests. I have removed the battery numerous times. I have tried every different USB port on my computer. I have even used different USB cords and different phone batteries. Can somone help please? The only change I made was downloading BB media sync to add music. It doesn't work either because it doesn't read my phone. I am running Windows XP, BB desktop manager 5.0.1 and have an unlocked storm 9530 running on AT&T. Thanks for your help in advance.
    04-01-10 06:41 AM
    Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling DM? That updates drivers that often fixes issues like this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 10:07 AM
    Sounds like same issue I have. I have tried many solutions without success. Although I am beginning to think it is my media card since sometimes if I physically remove it, wipe the contacts, and put back in phone it will work for awhile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 01:59 PM
    I have tried both replacing the media card and the battery. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the Desktop Manager and the Media Sync to no avail. I am about ready to just go get a different phone and company. I can't deal with this much longer. I have to be able to sync my calendar and contacts not to mention everything else. If anyone has any ideas please please please let me know.
    04-01-10 08:00 PM
    UPDATE!! I went in and tried to uninstall my DM again and now I can't even do that. I keep getting an error message that reads....
    Error 2738 Could not access VB Script run time for custom action

I also noted that when I looked in the control panel I have both 5.0.1 and 5.0 in the system. 5.0.0 has 114.0 MB and 5.0.1 has 67.39 MB and I can't uninstall or repair either one of them.

Anyone have any ideas?
    04-01-10 08:35 PM
    Did no one have any help out there for me? I am having to manually take the battery out and charge it in another charger every night. I haven't been able to sync anything in over three weeks. I really need some help out there, please!!
    04-05-10 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD