Hi all,

I have an USB connection problem with my BB Storm 9530.

Every time I plug it into one of my 6 PC's USB port using my BB Data Cable it doesn't show it's connected (every now and then it shows it).

I tried connecting it to different USB ports, start the software (BB Desktop Manager) before and after plugging it and nothing works!!

I want to add new videos, wallpapers, etc.

I bought it from a friend who barely used it. Everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks for any replies.
    08-09-09 01:16 PM
    Hi all,

Every time I plug it into one of my 6 PC's USB port using my BB Data Cable it doesn't show it's connected (every now and then it shows it).

I tried connecting it to different USB ports, start the software (BB Desktop Manager) before and after plugging it and nothing works!!

I bought it from a friend who barely used it. Everything else seems to work fine.

Thanks for any replies.
    Is it the USB cable that came with the storm?
    08-09-09 01:19 PM
    Hi all,

Thanks for any replies.
    I had this problem if your trying to use DM do a battery pull and restart computer at the same time everything will be fresh then. Try that. And make sure you have all your Memory settings for mass storage set to yes and encryption set to none and Card support on.
    08-09-09 01:20 PM
    Is it the USB cable that came with the storm?
    I struggled with this over an entire weekend and shet, you are correct! It HAS to be the cable that came with the phone or it wont work...... Farkers!
    11-22-10 10:52 PM
    hi
    am having a problem of my black berry 9530, this phone does not want to be connect to the computer
    please help me
    best regard
    07-17-13 10:00 AM
    hi
    please help me! i do not know what to do any more. The phone is showing that there is enough
    storage space to save my application but there phone say i must delete were i do n't understand at all am now confuse totally
    please help me on this i real love this phone

your respond will be highly appreciate
    07-17-13 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD