So I got my first "Media Card Inserted" error on .85 earlier today. Did a battery pull, etc. and working fine. Then came home and plugged into my laptop & got an error on my computer that says

--------------------------------------------------------------------|
    | Windows - No Disk |
    | |
    | Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 Parameters 0x756592A0 |
    | 0x00000004 0x756592A0 0x756592A |
    | |
    | [Cancel] [Try Again] [Continue] |
    --------------------------------------------------------------------|

[A jpg of the error is attached.]

One other Crack poster had this problem (with a Curve). And he was referred to this site, which doesn't mention anything about blackberry. I don't know why I'd need to rename drive letters.

Any thoughts on a possible connection to the media card error & this error message? I'm making the connection since Mass Storage mode would make the blackberry & SD Card be recognized as drives.

To make matters worse, or perhaps fix this problem: I'm currently upgrading to .86 and this error message popped up a couple times during the process. I kept saying 'continue.' Did see the "media card inserted" error pop up after reconnect. We'll see if I get any more on-laptop-screen errors of this sort.
    01-12-09 08:20 PM
    I suspect your media card is corrupted. (did you ever pull it out while window was trying to write to it?) You should always use 'Safely Remove Hardware' tool in your tak bar when unplugging your blackberry when using it in Mass Storage Mode.

Have you tried formatting the card?
    01-13-09 08:07 PM
    What computer OS are you using?

Try formatting the card on the phone.
    01-13-09 08:10 PM
    What computer OS are you using?

Try formatting the card on the phone.
    I have the similar problem when i connect BB with media card mass storage support ON. However if connected with the mass storage OFF the NO DISK error do not appear.

I use Windows XP.

I tried changing the drive letter,
    I even formatted the micro format card,
    used a few anti malwares but of no use. Please help me get rid of this error.

thanks
    07-22-09 08:14 AM
    I have a same problem in my sony vaio laptop.with windows xp
    please help me.
    11-20-10 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD