after my Storm is on sleep mode for awhile i press the screen to wake it up and a screen comes on with all of my applications listed.

it says "The application memory available on your device is low. In the list below, select applications to delete."

this has popped up a few times. i use ALL of my apps on a daily basis and my Storm hasn't been acting up so i think i'm good.

anyone else having this issue pop up on their Storms? any fixes?

thanks!
    03-23-10 12:18 PM
    The first thing is, what OS? What apps do you have, what is your application memory free space (under options --> memory)
    03-23-10 12:30 PM
    sorry i forgot to add i'm running v.5.0.0.328

Apps are:
    BerryBuzz
    cozmic theme
    IFood Assistant LITE
    Ka-Glom Free
    Poynt
    Smart Lock & Wipe
    Viigo
    WeatherBug

App free space is 0.0KB

sounds like it's just telling me i cannot download any more apps which is alright.
    03-23-10 12:43 PM
    when the application memory gets low, the phone can't run as well as it should. It's telling you that because you are at 0, meaning things like your e-mails, texts and calendar entries will start to be automatically deleted for space.

1. GET RID of the theme, number 1 hog of any space you have.
    2. WeatherBug, Viigo and Poynt have all also be known to be memory hogs.

If you use them that's fine but your phone is trying to tell you to remove things for a reason.
    03-23-10 12:49 PM
    thank you very much for your advice. i always saw my memory through BB App World so i wasn't sure why this new pop up screen was coming up. i'll delete some apps, thanks again!!
    03-23-10 01:27 PM
    If you're still using App World, get rid of that too it's another hog.

Hope this helps!
    03-23-10 01:29 PM
    Do a battery pull, then check your available app memory.
    03-23-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD