my friend upgraded to .85 and after a few days the keyboard doesn't click correctly. as in the capicitive touch screen is wrong but it physically clicks fine but selects the wrong word as a keyboard.
    01-06-09 11:15 AM
    This is impossible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 11:21 AM
    Try doing a few battery pulls. I've upgraded mine and after a battery pull it works great. Much better then the previous release. Also, placing a piece of paper behind the battery will improve the clicking of the storm. There are some forums out there that give you tips on how to improve the clicking...

good luck
    01-06-09 11:21 AM
    What happened when you re-installed the OS when you saw that rebooting wasn't fixing the issue?
    01-06-09 11:22 AM
    You may get more help in the OS subforum
    01-06-09 11:23 AM
    He just told me that that is whats happening. He'll come to click the spacebar but it selects a completely different key which is not close to the spacebar. He claims he did a battery pull more than a few times. I don't think it's .85 (from .75) because it was working fine for a few days (although I thought I'd mention it). Gonna try the 10+ second battery pull and if not, try a thicker paper in front of the battery. I'll come back with results.
    01-06-09 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD