Using the vzw .75- umm no notice in speed of anything adjusting. Although i've seemed to have found a new sense of life and appreciation for what i have? lmao...

Ok so placebo? or no?
    12-05-08 05:19 PM
    Just installed .76 over Verizon's .75 and I don't see a huge difference either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How did you do this? When I try to do this ( I go to app loader and select update system software, select .76 and it starts the process and then says that there are no updated necessary. Can't seem to make it load over .75. I even tried downgrading to .65 and it wouldn't load .76, but the official .75 loads just fine!!!
    12-05-08 05:20 PM
    It's device specific. Each device will act differently.
    12-05-08 05:25 PM
    my dad taught me somethin when I was younger and that was "dont fix anything thats not broken". I am running the leaked .75 and havent had issues like most people are reporting. I think Im gonna just skip over .76 and the official .75 and wait for the next beta or official to get released. It shouldnt be to long if its following the footsteps of the Bold. I remember at one point the Bold had a new OS ever week being leaked before they finally got it right
    12-05-08 05:28 PM
    It's device specific. Each device will act differently.

the question is, if Crucial_Xtreme were using a Storm from verizon...what OS would he be using?
    12-05-08 05:29 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD