according to bgr there will be multiple ota updates, one starting next week

Story or no story, the Verizon BlackBerry Storm OS has issues : Boy Genius Report
    11-26-08 09:22 AM
    11-26-08 09:27 AM
    sorry man, people are creating so many threads these days you cant keep track of the important ones like the that one :/

there should be a subforum for problems and solutions or something because its crazy
    11-26-08 09:34 AM
    Interesting that none of the planned updated address the lag or accelerometer issues.
    11-26-08 09:41 AM
    It's funny how they seem to be taking the same approach that Apple has done with their software updates. The small issues get addressed to stabilize the OS somewhat, but then they take their sweet time to work out the bugs in the things that people need to most...Like the accelerometer issues and the keyboard lag....NICE lol
    11-26-08 09:43 AM
    sorry man, people are creating so many threads these days you cant keep track of the important ones like the that one :/

there should be a subforum for problems and solutions or something because its crazy
    no problem... and I agree with you
    11-26-08 09:50 AM
    It's funny how they seem to be taking the same approach that Apple has done with their software updates. The small issues get addressed to stabilize the OS somewhat, but then they take their sweet time to work out the bugs in the things that people need to most...Like the accelerometer issues and the keyboard lag....NICE lol
    this is not a release notes update list, just an overview....

general lag fixes and stuff is a GIVEN when updating something
    11-26-08 09:56 AM
    worked great, many thanks
    11-30-08 09:38 AM
    this is not a release notes update list, just an overview....

general lag fixes and stuff is a GIVEN when updating something
    How can you say it's a given? Are you a software developer at RIM? Nothing is given.
    11-30-08 09:40 AM
    LOL!!! "A given" means that it is simply something that will be addressed without any further requests or complaints on the issue as it is "well aware of". The above post cracks me up... LOL!!!
    12-01-08 01:52 AM
    To those that are posting itt - what version of the OS are you running?
    12-02-08 06:11 PM
    LOL!!! "A given" means that it is simply something that will be addressed without any further requests or complaints on the issue as it is "well aware of". The above post cracks me up... LOL!!!
    Um... I'm pretty sure he understood what A GIVEN meant because he said A GIVEN and not "being given" or "nothing is being given." And hes right, we don't know what RIM is going to address.
    12-02-08 06:21 PM
    I just think it's funny that everyone now (me too!) considers the .75 leak as "official". If you think about it there has been NO VZW update yet. I'm going to flip if they release .75 next Friday like it's news...
    12-02-08 06:49 PM
    So I'm confused, is .75 out yet or not? I really want the storm but I'm concerned about some of the software issues. I'm really waiting to see what .75 will do for it.

The one phone I've seen that could make me leave blackberry is the new samsung omnia, so I'm kind of torn between that and the storm.
    12-04-08 12:52 PM
    So I'm confused, is .75 out yet or not? I really want the storm but I'm concerned about some of the software issues. I'm really waiting to see what .75 will do for it.

The one phone I've seen that could make me leave blackberry is the new samsung omnia, so I'm kind of torn between that and the storm.

OS .75 is not OFFICIALLY out. There has been a leak. Many of us on here (and I'm guessing almost 100%) have it. Its stable and works fine for many of us. There is a GIANT sticky at the top of the forum.
    12-04-08 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD