hi everyone..

my application centre has dissapeared off my device so i am thinking that updating the software could bring it back, could you guys recommend a update. Also is the app centre essential to the device?

here is what the device is running at the moment:
    V4.7.0.78
    Platform4.0.0.98

also the carrier is vodafone as i am in the u.k..

joe..
    03-15-09 05:30 AM
    Hi there, I was running .78 for 2 days and suddenly lost apps as well as ability to websurf. So I downloaded .109 and installed it last night. Everything runs smoother and internet loads faster too. So very happy indeed.
    03-15-09 06:10 AM
    Joe, is the application Centre icon just hidden? Did you try a show all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 08:20 AM
    hi everyone..

my application centre has dissapeared off my device so i am thinking that updating the software could bring it back, could you guys recommend a update. Also is the app centre essential to the device?

here is what the device is running at the moment:
    V4.7.0.78
    Platform4.0.0.98

also the carrier is vodafone as i am in the u.k..

joe..
    you know you can just open up desktop maneger with your phone connected and get the application center back if you click on application loader.
    03-15-09 09:30 AM
    you know you can just open up desktop maneger with your phone connected and get the application center back if you click on application loader.
    i have tried that as well as looking if the application centre is hidden...

updated to 113 the other day and the application centre is still not there!!

it really is strange
    03-22-09 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD