Okay guys/gals I am sorry for posting this up but I need some one on one talking. This will be my first post and my first Blackberry.
    1st question: Can you download the new update for the storm on my laptop if I do not have it yet? I will be getting it tomarrow(Tuesday) in the mail.
    2nd question: Can someone post up the most new update hear and tell me how to update it to my computer and phone. I tryed to down load the new update and I got to a screen that asked me for a Pin and a password??
    Someone please help. Like I said I am sorry for posting this up for the hundredth time!!! I ordered the phone on 11/30/08 Do I even need to do this update??Thanks
    Carl
    12-08-08 09:49 PM
    Welcome to CB. Please read the stickies. To create an account, you'll need the PIN for the phone you will be receiving. So you'll have to wait for it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/new...ficial-109414/
    12-08-08 09:53 PM
    Okay thanks alot, thats what i thought but wasent shure
    12-08-08 10:00 PM
    THIS PHONE ROCKS!!!!!! I love my blackberry storm!!!!

Okay I have a questions,
    When I first picked up the phone I seen there was alot of lag I figured when I do the update that would go away and it did. But before I did the update I put some of my contacts in and after I did the update my whole memory got cleared. The phone reset. Everytime I am going to update this do I have to start over? Or should I download a backup on my laptop? thanks
    12-10-08 04:14 PM
    when I updated mine it re-set as well but I didn't lose any data
    12-10-08 08:30 PM
    Install the desktop manager that came w your phone. You can back up evetthing on your phone. I recommend doing that every so often. If you ever lose your phone or break it or crash it, you'll thank your lucky stars you backed up! Speaking from experience!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 08:40 PM
    I did do the backup. I was playing with my storm and I gess I was doing to many things to fast and the whole screen went to little squares of different colors. It like froze up on me so I shut it off and started it back up and its fine know. Should I be worried about this?? Thanks
    12-11-08 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD