I downloaded a couple applications that I have since uninstalled because I didn't like them. They were:

-Bing -Microsofts stupid search engine software
    -Slacker radio

Both applications are uninstalled, and yet both icons remain on my phone and are unremovable. I have reset my phone multiple times to no avail. They don't show up in the desktop manager and I am at a loss as to how to get rid of them, any suggestions?
    12-05-09 04:07 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem,I also want to get rid of my verizion and that wont go away either!
    12-05-09 04:26 PM
    Those are pushed by your carrier. You're best solution is to put the stuff you don't want in a folder and hide it. By the way the Bing launcher is not browser ware. It works much like poynt and isn't too bad. Try it and then if you don't like it uninstall and hide the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 04:27 PM
    I'm having the exact same problem,I also want to get rid of my verizion and that wont go away either!
    Also pushed by vz. Those are just launchers and unless they are installed they take up virtually no memory. Just hide the icon or out it in a folder with other stuff you don't use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 04:30 PM
    They're just launchers so they aren't taking up any space. But, if don't want them visible then do what hootyhoo suggested.
    12-05-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD