happy new year all. i jave a storm with bell and am heading to the states in a few weeks and was wondering if I could unlock my bell storm to use in the states? also what is the best way to remove the sim card from the phone? my main purpose for unlocking the phone is to use my unlimited data without getting roaming charges
    01-03-09 08:07 PM
    happy new year all. i jave a storm with bell and am heading to the states in a few weeks and was wondering if I could unlock my bell storm to use in the states? also what is the best way to remove the sim card from the phone? my main purpose for unlocking the phone is to use my unlimited data without getting roaming charges
    It's definitely possible but the question is will Bell give you the unlock code? If not, I suggest contacting the company in my signature. They are great and professional, and quick. --> http:HorizonWirelessOnline.com - Horizon Wireless, The World’s Cellular Repair Center �
    01-03-09 08:18 PM
    I also vouch for them
    01-03-09 08:19 PM
    wow, thank you guys! you are both great!
    01-03-09 11:54 PM
    wow, thank you guys! you are both great!
    I must not be too great, as you took me off your BBM.
    01-03-09 11:58 PM
    Not likely possible, Telus won't do it.
    01-04-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD